Thursday, September 18, 2014

Random Happy Time, 2 O'Clock! - We Heart Vocaloids!

http://vocaloid.wikia.com/wiki/Kagamine_Rin_%5C_Len
Rabbit laments a missed opportunity at PAX Prime and Tiger delights Rabbit with a keen observation in this entry of Random Happy Time! 

**^^**

Rabbit: May I just say that I’m mad at PAX because they missed a great opportunity. o(>< )o They should have held the Hatsune Miku Project DIVA F tournament on Sunday and not on Saturday like they did.

Tiger: *laughs* I didn’t think about that, yeah they should have done that. For our readers who don’t know, Hatsune Miku’s birthday is on August 31st, which was Sunday.

Rabbit: I know! How could they have not had the tournament then, we all could have seen her blow out the candles on her cake! /(=⌒x⌒=)\ ┌iiii┐

Tiger: We’re kind of like the Vocaloids.

Rabbit: How so?

Tiger: Well, people always ask us if we’re twins.

Rabbit: Yeah, we get that a lot.

Tiger: Well we can say that “we’re neither siblings nor lovers. We just have one soul between the two of us.”

Rabbit: (」゜ロ゜)」

Tiger: *looks around* What?!

Rabbit: We're Kagamine Len and Rin! ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ I love Len and Rin! I'm Rin! I'm Rin! You can be Len, you're like a dude anyway.

Tiger: Hey! (#`д´)ノ Take that back this instant!

Rabbit: Uh-oh, I think I made the kitty angry. I gotta skedaddle! Thanks for reading Qgers and Qbbits! Catch you later! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

No comments:

Post a Comment