Friday, October 2, 2015

Random Happy Time, 27 O'Clock - Favorite Movie Food!

https://www.amctheatres.com/food-and-drink/showtime-snacks
Even though they don’t go to the theater, that doesn’t mean Tiger and Rabbit don’t know their snack foods. The pair of fuzzy animals discuss their favorite movie foods, from the classic popcorn to the trendy sour Brite Crawlers.

**^^**

Rabbit: So I know it’s been a long time since we went to the theater but I wanted to talk about some of our favorite movie food.

Tiger: Food again? ┗(•̀へ •́ ╮ )

Rabbit: What? I like talking about food. It’s fun. ヾ(。・ω・)シ I love visualizing it and trying to remember what it smells like. It’s good practice at how well you can creatively construct images in your mind.

Tiger: You see this only works because you talk about the food so much; I end up going out and buying it for you so you’ll shut up.

Rabbit: It’s a great exercise in mind control. ^wiggles fingers at Tiger^

Tiger: *shakes head* I only have two staples of snack food when it comes to movies, popcorn and gummy bears. But not just any gummy bears, it has to be Haribo bears.

Rabbit: They used to have Care Bear branded gummy bears at our old theater back home. I remember that the box looked super big but when you opened it, the plastic bag full of bears only filled half of the box. Such a rip off.

Tiger: That’s why I liked bringing in my own candy.

Rabbit: That’s against the rules though!

Tiger: It saves my wallet some hurting though.

Rabbit: Well I always enjoyed getting sour gummy worms and soft pretzels. Ooh, and a hot dog with nachos. ╰(✧∇✧╰)

Tiger: For you, it was more like going to dinner and getting a movie as a bonus.

Rabbit: Now, we just crash on the floor and watch a movie at home.

Tiger: It’s a lot cheaper, that’s for sure.

Rabbit: It is, but alas, I don’t get those awesome nachos anymore.

Tiger: Your heart thanks you for it too.

Rabbit: (★^O^★) Well, that’s all the time we have folks. I think I’m gonna make me another bag of popcorn!

No comments:

Post a Comment