Friday, November 6, 2015

Random Happy Time, 29 O'Clock - Romancing the Vita!

http://www.rightstufanime.com/category/DVD?keywords=hakuou
Rabbit takes time in this edition of Random Happy Time to talk about her love of otome games with Tiger and which games have the best hot guys, er, routes and endings.

**^^**

Rabbit: (●´∀`)ノ♡ I love otome games.

Tiger: I think we all know that by now.

Rabbit: I even bought the digital versions of Hakuouki and Sweet Fuse so I could play it on my Vita again.

Tiger: What did you think of Sweet Fuse?

Rabbit: I enjoyed it, not the greatest but it had some good moments. I really liked the protagonist, Inafune Saki, who is the niece of Inafune Keiji. She gets trapped in a theme park that’s been taken over by a deranged talking pig.

Tiger: Sounds a little like Danganronpa.

Rabbit: Yeah, just a bit. I wasn’t really impressed with the guys though, they weren’t as smokin’ hot as the Hakuouki men.

Tiger: (; ̄ェ ̄) I don’t think anyone could beat them in your eyes.

Rabbit: Shidou Subaru is the canon route; he’s your typical serious guy. You can choose to have Saki blow up and yell at the guys during certain scenes and it’s always funny to see his reaction to this. It’s the only time he really breaks from being a cool detective. I personally liked Shirabe Ayumu the best though.

Tiger: You like older men?

Rabbit: It just turned out that way in the game; he was interesting while the others just felt like your typical cookie-cutter characters.

Tiger: We know you love all the guys in Hakuouki but-

Rabbit: Correction! I love everyone but Toshi, I can’t stand him.

Tiger: He’s canon in the anime though.

Rabbit: I know that’s why I hate the anime.

Tiger: But you still watch it.

Rabbit: (^~^;)ゞ I do, I make no sense.

Tiger: I’m glad you realize that.

Rabbit: We even own a few anime series that are based on otome games like Hiiro no Kakera and Uta no Prince-sama.

Tiger: You and your love of reverse harem. (︶︹︺)

Rabbit: (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و I still love Saitou the most! Though Kazama is a close second with Okita and Harada tied for third.

Tiger: What’s so great about Saitou anyway?

Rabbit: His hair and how it partially covers his eyes making him look so mysterious.

Tiger: *covers face*

Rabbit: But Kazama has that wolfish grin, Okita with his fox-like smile, and Harada’s flaming red hair that just ignites my heart.

Tiger: You can stop now. You can stop anytime.

Rabbit: I love AMNESIA’s character designs. I think all of the characters look really cool and even the simplistic background art looks amazing in that game. If only Shin wasn’t canon.

Tiger: Face it; you’ll never like the canon route.

Rabbit: I know but at least the anime shares the love!

Tiger: *shakes head*

Rabbit: Ikki, darling! Let me succumb to those gorgeous eyes of yours! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

No comments:

Post a Comment