Friday, February 5, 2016

Random Happy Time, 35 O’Clock - Overseas Stuff!

http://www.bandaionline.com/bandai-premium-robot-spirits-fuunsaiki-for-master-god-gundam/
After chatting about importing games, Tiger and Rabbit take time to talk about other items they import. From CDs and movies to Vocaloid memorabilia and figures, Tiger and Rabbit chat about some of their favorite purchases and why they just had to have it.

**^^**

Rabbit: We talked about importing clothes before but what else have we imported?

Tiger: I know I import a ton of Japanese music and some anime as well. ♪ヾ(^Д^*)ノ

Rabbit: You also import a lot of Gundam figures too.

Tiger: I have seven, that’s not a ton. You import a bunch of artbooks and plushies. _〆(。。)

Rabbit: Artbooks are one thing I don’t think the west does well. That’s why I always love getting them from Japan. I have a few from different video games and anime but I need to get more. And yes, Japanese plushies are too cute.

Tiger: I really love the Okami artbook we have. I also have Kawamoto Toshihiro’s collection too. Do you have a favorite imported item?

Rabbit: ٩(^ᴗ^)۶ My plushie Charmander, the ICO artbook, and the Lucky Star OVA collection. You?

Tiger: I love the Đặng Thái Sơn CD I imported from Poland and the MS-07B-3 figure I got from Japan. The Destiny hoodie I picked up from a retailer in the UK is also really cool looking.

Rabbit: Oh, that one is nice but I like the Assassin’s Creed III jacket I got better. I still need to get the inFAMOUS vest.

Tiger: I want to import the Fuunsaiki Robot Spirits that was shown off this year.

Rabbit: \(^0^)/ Ooh, I also need to get a Free! artbook.

Tiger: You know, I’m surprised you don’t have a Hakuoki artbook since you love Saitō so much.

Rabbit: The books don’t do him justice. Plus, most that I’ve found are from the anime series and not the game but I think I’ll have to remedy the lack of Hakuoki books in my collection soon. You know what else I like to import?

Tiger: What?

Rabbit: (*´ڡ`●) Food.

Tiger: No.

Rabbit: Yes, I haven’t talked about food in a long time. Japanese treats are the best. I’m a big fan of their drinks as well. While I don’t technically import them directly from Japan, I do shop at an import grocery store that carries all kinds of crazy things.

Tiger: We all know that you love to talk about food; you don’t need to keep doing it.

Rabbit: I’ll stop if you buy me that vest.

Tiger: No.

Rabbit: How about a Tachibana Makoto figure?

Tiger: Not happening. o(-`д´- 。)

Rabbit: Import the Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei second season.

Tiger: (⋋▂⋌) Never.

Rabbit: Oh, see’mon!

No comments:

Post a Comment