Friday, August 12, 2016

Random Happy Time, 38 O'Clock - White and Black!

http://ws-tcg.com/en/
Rabbit thinks Tiger has been a bad kitty and shares why in this entry of Random Happy Time! What did Tiger do and why does she think it is Rabbit's fault? Read on to find out.

**^^**

Rabbit: I know you've been really bad, Tiger. <(`^´)>

Tiger: How have I been bad?

Rabbit: Because I saw what you got in the mail.

Tiger: And what was that?

Rabbit: Card sleeves but not just any type of card sleeves. They were Ultra Pro Silver Series card sleeves.

Tiger: *shifty eyes* Your point?

Rabbit: You only get those for your CCGs.

Tiger: (;¬_¬) I don't have any CCGs right now, like I mentioned in a past RHT, I only play LCGs now.

Rabbit: You're lying! I know it! I saw the booster wrapper in the trash can! What have you done?!

Tiger: *hangs head* I couldn't help myself! ( ≧Д≦)

Rabbit: You started a new CCG, didn't you?

Tiger: It's your fault for talking about all our old collections. I got all nostalgic and remembered the drug that is tearing the foil wrapper off of cards, hoping that you get the one card you've been pining for all this time.

Rabbit: ^shakes head^ You've done it now. Uber Compulsive Collector Tiger has been released. It's like your ultimate form after years of training and then 50 episodes of charging, you have finally transformed into the ultimate cardcaptor. Do you have a pose yet? Every good cardcaptor has a pose.

Tiger: *shakes fists* ( ゚Д゚)<!! I do not have a pose and I'm not an uber compulsive coll... okay, maybe I am but I'm controlling myself this time around.

Rabbit: What did you get into this time?

Tiger: Weiβ Schwarz.

Rabbit: What? Is that English? What?

Tiger: It's German but it's a Japanese collectable card game that combines all your favorite anime and video game franchises into one totally awesome card game. So far I've picked up trial decks for Persona 4, Love Live!, Nisekoi, Hatsune Miku Project DIVA f, and Lucky Star! I also got booster packs for Love Live! Project DIVA, and Lucky Star.

Rabbit: ^rolls eyes^

Tiger: There's also Log Horizon, Angel Beats, A Certain Scientific Railgun, Attack on Titan, and so many others! So many! Awesome! Titles! ヾ(・ω・。)シ

Rabbit: \(;´□`)/ I'm doomed. Tiger has fallen off her rocker.

Tiger: I got special card boxes and playmats too!

Rabbit: Have you even played the game yet?

Tiger: I'm not planning too, this is a collection only. All my cards go straight into sleeves.

Rabbit: If it's a Japanese game, does that mean you're importing cards?

Tiger: They do have English releases for some of the card sets like KanColle! But ones such as Lucky Star are Japanese only... so yes, I'm importing them.

Rabbit: How many cards do you have already?

Tiger: *puts fingers together* Maybe 2,000? (⌒▽⌒)ゞ

Rabbit: What?! You just started this collection! щ(゜ロ゜щ) I don't even know what to say... I can't think... I can't breathe!

No comments:

Post a Comment