Friday, October 14, 2016

Random Happy Time, 40 O'Clock - Hello, Worker!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatsune_Miku:_Project_DIVA_F_2nd
In the last segment, Eagle mentioned the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita game, Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA f 2nd. Rabbit quizzes Eagle about the Vocaloid rhythm game and finds out which song is his all-time favorite.

^^<>**

Rabbit: Since Tiger was such a downer in that last segment, I want to talk with Eagle about something we all love! Vocaloids!

Tiger: I wouldn't go so far to say I love them, but sure, I'm game.

Rabbit: Who is your favorite Vocaloid, Eagle?

Eagle: My favorite is a little uncharacteristic of me, but I would have to say Megurine Luka.

Rabbit: ^squeals^ Mine too! I love most of Crypton Future's Vocaloids. She, along with Hatsune Miku, Kagamine Rin, and Kagamine Len are the most recognizable.

Tiger: I'm more a fan of 1st Place Co's IA. To me, she has the most realistic voice out of all of them.

Rabbit: Since Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA f 2nd has a bunch of new songs, do you have a favorite yet?

Eagle: | •́ ◇ •̀ | I have played a lot of... <coughs> "Hello, Worker"...

Rabbit: Ooh, interesting choice. I myself love Rolling Girl by wowaka.

Tiger: Wow, I didn't expect that. Rolling Girl is a pretty depressing song.

Rabbit: But it's so catchy too.

Tiger: I play a lot of Romeo and Cinderella. (=^・ェ・^=)

Rabbit: ^giggles^

Tiger: What?

Rabbit: Have you seen the music video for that from NicoNico?

Tiger: No... I have not.

Rabbit: ^snickers^ /(^ x ^=)\

Tiger: Which song do you have the most trouble with or hate the most, Eagle?

Eagle: Blackjack gave me a bit of trouble on the harder difficulties.

Tiger: That one is tough. I didn't have a specific song I sucked at but those flying stars were freaking hard to keep track of. I really hated Clover♣Club and Miracle Paint though.

Rabbit:  ̄ (⁎˃ᆺ˂) ̄ I had a really hard time with Akatsuki Arrival for some strange reason. It's the first song you can play but the new layout really messed with my head. Some songs I just dealt with since I played them so much.

Tiger: Kokoro was like that for me. So was Break It, Break It. I ended up falling in love with that song after playing it so much.

Rabbit: Oh, and Roshin Yukai! Love that one.

Tiger: I wish they had Kokoro Kiseki. Maybe the next game.

Rabbit: Shota much?

Tiger: Oh shut it. You're the one with the depressing song obsession.

Rabbit: Did you ever beat the game, Eagle?

Eagle: I played through all of the songs a couple of times. I never did get all of the trophies for the game. One day I shall rise to the challenge and earn that platinum trophy.

Tiger: There were so many challenges for all the songs to unlock everything too. I'm not sure anyone can really beat that game.

Rabbit: Yeah, I'm never going to beat it. I still play it all the time, it's so fun and the music is catchy!

Tiger: Excited for Project DIVA X, I take it?

Rabbit: It came out in August! /(=⌒x⌒=)\ So excited. ryo has a song called Name of the Sin, Whiteflame is back with A Single Red Leaf, and who doesn't love 40mP?

Tiger: I'm actually excited for Neru's The Lost One's Weeping. I really prefer Len's version but the original is awesome too.

Eagle: After getting addicted with this game and the last, I will probably buy it for my Vita and the PS4. That way I can run the music through my sound system when playing in my dark cave I call a home.

Rabbit: That's a great idea! I'm definitely getting it on Vita.

Tiger: PS4 version for me.

Rabbit: Does that mean you'll be blasting Holy Lance Explosion Boy from your dark cave?

Tiger: Seriously, I'll bop you again if you keep bringing this up!(^._.^)ノ

Rabbit: Shota-oshi Tiger is scary! Hurry Eagle, let's run away before she gets really mad!

Eagle: o(`◇´)○ Please, do not drag me into this!

Rabbit: Too late! ^grabs Eagle and runs^ ε、., ⌒ 、., ⌒ 、., ⌒ 、., ⌒ /( =゚ェ゚=)ヽ

Tiger: Get back here you two!

Eagle: <yells from the distance> I am sorry! ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘

No comments:

Post a Comment